Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall is here :)

Josh and I have a favorite season, and that season is fall. Now, fall in Arizona is not exactly like fall back in Missouri or Washington where Josh and I come from. No, there are no leaves falling or changing colors. In fact, Phoenix does not really have many colors besides brown during any season of the year. Still, even in the desert, Josh and I love fall, and fall has officially come to the Johnson house. What makes it official? I'm glad you asked :)

1. This is our AC set to OFF. Yes, the AC is off and the doors and windows are open because it is actually cooler outside than it is inside (I can hardly believe it!). In addition to that amazingness, the electricity bill is going down. Reason number 1 for fall being WONDERFUL!


2. This is the center piece on our dining room table. Pine cones, yummy smelling candles, and little pumpkins. This MUST mean the fall fairy visited our home right?!


3. One of the VERY VERY best parts of fall? The smells! The smell of cold, of rain, and of course, the smell of baking... these pumpkin spice candles make our house smell like we have been baking yummy fall treats all day long (without the clean up in the kitchen ;) ). We bought three of them and I already want to go get more!

Oh fall how I love you! I put on a long sleeve shirt and a jacket today... And, our little secret, I'm already singing Christmas songs around the house and while driving in the car... I can't wait for Christmas!

-Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment